A lot has gone on in the past two months......I graduated (well, I am technically not finished until August), Paul had a White Coat ceremony, we visited Callaway Gardens, and we have had to make several decisions that will affect our whereabouts in the Spring.
After 2 long years of OT school, I was finally able to graduate on May 8th! Here are my sweet friends from OT school. I could not have made it through school without them! I am really going to miss them!

And here are a few fun pictures we took to remember all of the good times we experienced in OT school!



At the end of May, Paul took part in the PT White Coat Ceremony where he was presented with a coat with his name on it.
During the middle of June we decided to go to Callaway Gardens for the weekend and take advantage of a stimulus package they were promoting. I grew up going on vacation to Callaway for the first 16 years of my life and had not been there in 8 years. Paul had not visited there in a long time either so we were eager to go back and experience all of the things we remembered and loved about Callaway. We rode bikes, took a peaceful boat ride, visited the Chapel, Butterfly Center, Horticultural Center, watched the circus, played putt-putt, shuffleboard, pingpong, and golf (Paul's favorite). It was wonderful to have such a great, fun weekend with each other and not think about school work! I must say, I cannot wait for the day where we will both be completely finished with school!!
The blog would not be complete without a picture of our sweet baby girl. Here she is with her daddy after he cut her hair. Does she not have the cutest face you have ever seen?!!
Where are sad that our time in Augusta is coming to an end in 6 weeks, but we are ready to begin the next phase of our lives. Paul will be completing a clinical rotation in Athens in the fall with UGA's Sports Medicine program. Then we will be moving to Atlanta in the Spring where Paul will complete his final clinical at Piedmont Hospital and I will be looking for a job!!! So many changes are coming up that we are excited about!!
No comments:
Post a Comment